August Alsina Begs fans To pray for him as He is about to Go Fully blind

American R&B singer, August Alsina who in May 2015 revealed that he was going blind after he was diagnosed with degenerative eye disease and later underwent a surgery to prevent his eyesight from deteriorating has asked his fans to say a prayer for him.


The singer took to his Instagram page earlySaturday morning to ask his loyal fans for prayers and to encourage them to take care of themselves – body and soul. He wrote: 

'I've been living my life in so much dis-ease that I've literally created it within myself... God has invested something inside of me, But I am not afraid of this Agony because I know that God pulls us back to shoot us FORWARD. 
&

To my lovely and loyal fans. Please take care of yourself and your bodies & your SOULS. A beautiful face will fade, a beautiful body will too fade, but a beautiful soul is that FOREVER.
I have so much to share, until I do. Please say a prayer.'
August Alsina Begs fans To pray for him as He is about to Go Fully blind August Alsina Begs fans To pray for him as He is about to Go Fully blind Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 5/28/2017 02:04:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments