Nollywood actress hospitalized after solider brutally beat her life (see full details)

Joel infinity cries out for help after she was left hospitalized following a beating she was given by some militants in rivers state, in a post on her page she said

"please my people am sincerely calling out for justice in Nigeria against violence.  Am currently hospitalized right now, I boarder a Sienna transport bus enroute to portharcourt we were pulled our by some soilders

After a few minutes of one of them began molesting saying I was disgusting him,whereas I was only discussing with a fellow passenger about the previous day.
I tried to explain to him but he didn't concur and asked me to knee down and beg him for mercy.

I told him I had done nothing wrong to apologise that's when he started hitting me with a stick,his Fellow militants where just watching as this was going on... After this beating I decided I was going to finish my journey so I alighted a bus back to the nearest barrack to repost him.

His superiors apologised on his behalf and remanded him for a month which I feel is not enough justice.

Nollywood actress hospitalized after solider brutally beat her life (see full details) Nollywood actress hospitalized after solider brutally beat her life (see full details) Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 1/31/2017 01:31:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments