Blame me - Ibrahimovic accepts responsibility for Manchester United draw

Blame me - Ibrahimovic accepts responsibility for Manchester United draw



Zlatan Ibrahimovic has shouldered the blame for Manchester United's frustrating 1-1 Premier League draw at home to 10-man Bournemouth.

The striker missed a late penalty as Jose Mourinho's side failed to take advantage of a red card for Andrew Surman at the end of the first half.

"Instead, I take full responsibility. I didn't score and we didn't win. We are very disappointed and we should have won.

"I take the blame. I missed the penalty. I had a lot of chances and should have scored. I didn't and I take fully the responsibility. I will rise from this and come back even stronger and continue. This is nothing unusual, it has happened before and it can happen again."

Blame me - Ibrahimovic accepts responsibility for Manchester United draw Blame me - Ibrahimovic accepts responsibility for Manchester United draw Reviewed by Unknown on 3/05/2017 09:58:00 am Rating: 5

No comments