Video: Finally!! Dammy Krane Speaks to His Fans After Release from Prison

Nigerian Singer, Dammy Krane has responded to his fans after he was released on bail yesterday.

In his words: "I want to use this medium to apologise to apologise to my family, my team and my fans. I was arrested by the Miami PD for fraud, I do not do fraud and I do not partake in such activities.

"It just happened that the agent booked my flight with fraudulent cards. My life is all about my music and that is what I'm all about. I'm sorry I got caught up in this mess, I assure all my fans that it would never happen again and I want to thank everyone who stood by me"

He also thanked his parents and everyone who stood by him while in jail and assured his fans of more music on the way.

WATCH VIDEO HERE
Video: Finally!! Dammy Krane Speaks to His Fans After Release from Prison Video: Finally!! Dammy Krane Speaks to His Fans After Release from Prison Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 6/08/2017 11:21:00 am Rating: 5

No comments