Tonto Dikeh Dresses Like A Man To Son’s Father’s Day Celebration In School (Photo+Video)


Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh surely doesn’t want her son, King Andre to feel the absence of his dad! She showed up at his school dressed up as a man for father’s day celebration.



The proud mother of one once declared that she was proud to be both father and mother to her son.
She shared a video of pictures from the event and wrote;




“JUICY MAN’s(KINGY) School father’s day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..”
Her estranged husband, Churchill have not had access to their son since she left him.
More photos:



Here’s the video:




Tonto Dikeh Dresses Like A Man To Son’s Father’s Day Celebration In School (Photo+Video) Tonto Dikeh Dresses Like A Man To Son’s Father’s Day Celebration In School (Photo+Video) Reviewed by Unknown on 6/16/2017 08:29:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments