BBNaija: Gifty - I No Longer Pick Soma’s Calls, See reason




Controversial former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty, is back in the news again, the reality star has revealed that she no longer pick calls from fellow ex-housemate, Soma because she is too busy.
The reality TV stars during their stay in the house, had various romantic moments, it however surprised many of their fans that she doesn’t want to speak with him.
Image result for soma and gifty
Gifty, who has been caught in so many lies, both while in the house and after her eviction, said she has nothing to do with Soma and does not even pick his call.
She said;
“Soma was…I will say an easy target. Its just like when you see something you can’t resist and you just need to capture that and never let go.
Image result for soma and gifty
“So I will say that I was so special that he could not resist and the…although apart from the strategies, Soma was a very nice person.
“Oh nothing, nothing I had nothing to do with Soma. Whatever we had in the house was just part of the game plan and all that.



“Now that we are outside the house, seriously I don’t have anything to do with Soma. He calls me and I don’t pick, you know, I’m a busy person. I’m a business woman. I’m so busy and I don’t have time for that. Life goes on.”
Watch video below…………….
BBNaija: Gifty - I No Longer Pick Soma’s Calls, See reason BBNaija: Gifty - I No Longer Pick Soma’s Calls, See reason Reviewed by Unknown on 6/04/2017 02:16:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments