Danny Welbeck: Why I Celebrated against Manchesteunited



Arsenal hero Welbeck explains United celebration: It's just business


Danny Welbeck insisted it was "only normal" for him to revel in a goal against former club Manchester United as Arsenal kept their top-four hopes alive with a 2-0 win at Emirates Stadium.
Welbeck, a boyhood United fan and a product of the Old Trafford youth system, headed home Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's 57th-minute cross shortly after Granit Xhaka's deflected strike put the hosts in front.

"I grew up there and it's a special place in my life, but once we get on that pitch it's just business at the end of the day," he told Sky Sports. "It's for the team.

"When you score you've got to be happy. It's only normal."
Danny Welbeck: Why I Celebrated against Manchesteunited Danny Welbeck: Why I Celebrated against Manchesteunited Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 5/08/2017 12:11:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments