After Breaking Kenny G's Record Femi Kuti To break Worlds Record In 3 Weeks


Not satisfied with the feat he recently achieved, he told Saturday Beats that on Sunday, he would attempt to break the current record in the Guinness Book of World Records.





“Now the case of Kenny G has been rested but since people are bringing up the case of the Guinness Book of World Record holder out, I will attempt it. I am going to attempt the world record on Sunday and if I don’t succeed this Sunday, I will try again the next Sunday. It took me three Sundays to break Kenny G’s record and do not forget age is not on my side. You have to be focused and I am sure that after I break it, I will not attempt it again. I will just set my mind. I believe it might take me three weeks to break the world record for the longest single note held on a saxophone. Once I accomplish that, the case would rest and I can go back to doing it for one minute and nobody will tell me rubbish again. It seems as if there are some people that are just bent on always comparing me with people. I am using this to shut them up because whenever I play, they say that someone has done it better. My music was never about that but I need to do this just to put it all behind even for my own personal satisfaction. While I am doing it, I want to make sure that I have fun. I don’t want to lose focus of putting good melody to my music which is the essence of my music at the end of the day,” the saxophonist said.
After Breaking Kenny G's Record Femi Kuti To break Worlds Record In 3 Weeks After Breaking Kenny G's Record Femi Kuti To break Worlds Record In 3 Weeks Reviewed by Unknown on 5/14/2017 02:21:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments