Seyi Shay is too seductive, I'd love to sex her'- upcoming artist, Lexi

EME and YBNL has just gotten themselves another invisible new signing and its no other person than the upcoming entertainment singer, Lexi.

In an exclusive interview with DMB, the singer revealed how he seriously wishes EME of BankyW and YBNL sign him over.


When asked, is there any record label you would love to be under, he said:

Speaking further, he said 'I know my songs will be accepted and I know they (the labels) can manage me well.






When asked, why those two, without mixing words he said, the labels are also owned by musically inclined personnels.

Ayodele Ayokunle was born and bred in Lagos with a family of four, second in position.

When asked, how he came about the nickname Lexi? He said everybody just started calling me lexi like Kunlexi, so, 'I just took the stage name Lexi from it'.

Asked if he is given the privilege of dating anybody in the music industry, he said "Seyi Shay" . 

When he was jokingly called a called a thief, he replied by saying, "make I no lie", she is seductive.

What can you say about the current situation in the music industry, do you also subscribe to Lil Kesh who said " there is fake love in the music industry?







As for the industry, everybody want to be the best, so I would say there is fake love. Its normal in every platform, even your close friend won't wanna see you shine than them.

Speaking of how many songs he has to his name, he said four, "Xoxo, Deep tot, Confam, and money.

On possibility of dropping another song, he said, I'm dropping another powerful song come MAY by his grace, the title is undisclosed
Seyi Shay is too seductive, I'd love to sex her'- upcoming artist, Lexi Seyi Shay is too seductive, I'd love to sex her'- upcoming artist, Lexi Reviewed by Unknown on 4/29/2017 11:46:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments