See what Toyo baby of jenifa dairy has to say about how to have sex



Actress Olayode Juliana, aka Toyo Baby in the popular series ‘Jenifa’s Dairy’, has shared her views on s3xual purity, relationships and marriage.
The beautiful TV presenter and MC while speaking with Punch said that in every relationships “there will always be pressure and it is not an easy process but it is good to stick to one’s values.
“Sometimes, one may even be tempted to give it all up but I believe that people should not have s3x until they are married,” Juliana added.
She, however, hinted that there is a lucky man. “I already have a man I love. I am in a relationship now but I was not in one when I started advocating purity.
Recalled that Toyo recently revealed that she is a virgin, adding that being a virgin does not make her old school in any way.
See what Toyo baby of jenifa dairy has to say about how to have sex See what Toyo baby of jenifa dairy has to say about how to have sex Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 4/03/2017 07:57:00 am Rating: 5

No comments