Music: Precious Parca - Come and see


My names are Chukwunonyelu Franklyn Precious-Parca Nwafor aka ‘Son Of The Most High’,aka ‘De Boi iz Guud’….
I am an artist and my stage name is Precious Parca. I am a Nigerian, born in Enugu State. Studied Co-operative Economics & Management,at the Institute Of Management and Technology (IMT)-Enugu, Nigeria. Currently,   I live in Lagos State. I am a singer and a song writer and a music producer. And I have featured also in some home movies as an actor.I have done lots of jingles and songs which cuts across Gospel Pop,hip-hop,hip-hop-reggae,hip-life and pop songs respectively.My lyrical contents are inspirational,love and gospel. But on Jan 12th, 2017, I was so inspired to do a Groovy GOSPEL Song that can hit the streets, night clubs, parties, events, homes,schools,social gatherings churches, body and soul etc…and while I was in the pool of my thought the song came again and I said that’s it. And that is the birthday of the song “COME AND SEE”


Music: Precious Parca - Come and see Music: Precious Parca - Come and see Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 4/22/2017 01:43:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments