Music: G-Boyy Ft Brillsta – Na Die I Day (Prod By Gran Mix)





When a legend features a follow legend in a making,they bring the future closer to their door step for them to lead.
        Finally, the African mama. Crooner  OHUCHE   G-BOYY(C.E.O. $TR ) finally drops his new song under 6:30 Records titled   Na die I dey ft BRILSTA 
Wow………
   This tone can Make goose flash take over you. Only the intro will activate your Aero mood.
        This song titled (na die I dey) by G-boyy was produced mixed & mastered by one of the highest ranking producers in Africa G n-mix.
This song is killing, download, play, comment Share good music 
       Anticipate more songs from G-boyy…..
  Fumi love,African mama,take me home,miss glo etc
FOLLOW  ON twitter -@gboyymusic
                     Instagram- amgboyy
                   Facebook.   – ohuche G-boyy
                  Whatsapp –08114803088

Music: G-Boyy Ft Brillsta – Na Die I Day (Prod By Gran Mix) Music: G-Boyy Ft Brillsta – Na Die I Day (Prod By Gran Mix) Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 4/10/2017 11:34:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments