Keme has finally come out to reveal what happened between he and tboss full details



Just when big brother nigeria was the talk of the town an incident happened between two of the housemates tboss and kemen, whereby kemen had to be disqualified from the game and that got people talking, after the game Nigerians have been expecting both parties to come out and tell us what really happened and now kemen has come out to clear himself.








According to kemen this is what really happened that night




When Tboss came to bed, she used the other duvet. When I wanted to go back to sleep, I attempted to cuddle her. In the course of doing that, I had to lift the duvet that was between us.

My hand movement that was seen on camera was me trying to make way through the duvet and get close to her. She woke up immediately I wrapped my hands around her; opened the duvet and adjusted her body so she could move closer to me.









And that was where the video stopped. Tboss always slept in a three-quarter short and a spaghetti top which she used as a nightgown. She is not a deep sleeper. She also has the highest stack of alcohol in her cupboard because she rarely drinks.

On the night of the incident, I was not drunk, and I don’t think she was too, even though I cannot speak for her. However, I have chosen to move on from all that and focus on the positive gains of the game. I have put everything that happened behind me,” Kemen said.
Keme has finally come out to reveal what happened between he and tboss full details Keme has finally come out to reveal what happened between he and tboss full details Reviewed by Unknown on 4/24/2017 03:34:00 am Rating: 5

No comments