Simi and Falz are dating? as she shares what Falz doesn't like and likes.

Simi and Falz, have been plagued with dating rumors, rumors both stars have continuously denied.
Simi, took to IG to share new photos of herself relaxing in the studio tagging one of the photos:

Falz hates hates these shoes, so I dedicate this picture to you ma nigga. Lool ??


n her relationship with the rapper, Simi, in an interview with Pulse TV in 2016, said all they have his music chemistry.
In her words:
Falz and I do have great chemistry, it is music chemistry, we get along great, we are actually really close friends, so I guess it also helps when we make music”. the singer said.
More than anythingmusic is the most important thing for me, say whatever you want, it’s fine, just enjoy the music”.
Speaking on the same issue with Punch, Simi was quoted saying:
I am in a relationship with someone else who is not Falzthebahdguy; we are just friends. My man is mature and understands the fact that I may be erroneously romantically linked with an artiste simply because we work on music projects together.
Simi and Falz are dating? as she shares what Falz doesn't like and likes. Simi and Falz are dating?  as she shares what Falz doesn't like and likes. Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 3/22/2017 04:12:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments