See arsenal's Arsene wenger's replacement at Arsenal FC



Henry: Replacing Wenger as Arsenal manager?

Arsenal great Thierry Henry is unsure whether he is ready to replace under-fire boss Arsene Wenger as the Frenchman weighs up a career in management.

Arsenal have lost four of their past five league matches to drop down to sixth in table, having suffered a humiliating 10-2 aggregate defeat to Bayern Munich in the Champions League round of 16.

Henry - Arsenal's all-time leading goalscorer - has emerged as a candidate should Wenger depart at season's end but the 39-year-old Belgium assistant knows he has a lot to learn.

"It doesn't depend on me, there are things to be respected, it's my club of heart but I do not have any right-wings," Henry told Canal +. "My name is quoted to succeed Wenger, I hear that. But it's hard for me to talk about it I have a lot of respect for everything the coach has done."


See arsenal's Arsene wenger's replacement at Arsenal FC See arsenal's Arsene wenger's replacement at Arsenal FC Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 3/27/2017 09:43:00 am Rating: 5

No comments