‘I Wrote The Song “Save The Last Dance” For Funke Akindele’ – JJC Skillz





Abdul Rasheed Bello popularly known as jjc skillz got married to popular Nigerian actress, Funke Akindele at a private ceremony in London last year.
The singer disclosed in a chat with MTV base recently that he wrote his song, Save the Last Dance in 2015 which is centered on relationships for her.
He said:
“Save the last dance is a song I actually wrote for her a couple of years ago. People didn’t really get it. Watch the video. Actually I was searching. I was giving out the whole story. I was in the music video, me and my actress wife and the life that is yet to come but people didn’t get it”

We wish them a happy married life...

Drop your comments below 
‘I Wrote The Song “Save The Last Dance” For Funke Akindele’ – JJC Skillz ‘I Wrote The Song “Save The Last Dance” For Funke Akindele’ – JJC Skillz Reviewed by Unknown on 3/01/2017 11:24:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments