How I dropped another lady at my boyfriend’s house – Lady Uber driver cries out (photos)


Wondering what was going on in this lady’s mind when she was dropping this lady off. Female Uber driver A young lady and an Uber driver took to her Twitter handle on Tuesday, March 28, to reveal how she caught her boyfriend cheating on her. The Uber driver posted several comments describing how she picked up the lady and what happened afterwards.

 She said: “So I drive for uber why I just pick this girl up and drop her off to a d**k appointment and the d**k appointment was my man’s house.” She went on saying: “The person I’ve been asking to stand up for me for years had a chance to stand up for me but defended someone else. You start noticing little things you should’ve picked up on earlier after an incident occurs.” See posts below.

 Following the trend of her tweet, someone tweeted back at her saying that the lady would go to jail for beating up two people. Msixelaa was quick to reply saying




How I dropped another lady at my boyfriend’s house – Lady Uber driver cries out (photos) How I dropped another lady at my boyfriend’s house – Lady Uber driver cries out (photos) Reviewed by Unknown on 3/29/2017 10:35:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments