Beautiful paper art work of MTV BASE VJ EHIZ as he talks about his rise to fame

Take it or you leave it, Super Slim as he is fondly called by fans, is on the verge of climbing to the peak of his entertainment career. The dude who made himself a public figure with the winning of the just concluded MTV  VJ Search, is one of the faces to behold especially, when it concerns entertainment. The 25- year old Ehiz, who restled Kemi Owatemi and Ada Ogunkeye,  to compete for the grand prize of N10m worth of contract in the just concluded MTV Video Jockey  Search said his becoming a winner in the competition was a very big surprise he never imagined . Ehiz In this encounter, the Edo born Computer Science graduate of Leadcity University, shares some of his challenges and his personal life experiences.


 Excerpts. Journey to fame? Well, I have nothing much to say, all I know is that, I did a lot of hard work and as I always say,God is involved. It all came by surprise. I never bargained I would get to where I am now. All I know is that I entered into the contest just like other contestants. And finally, here I am. Winning the MTV VJ Search This means one major thing: no more hunger for me. There have been lots of hunger before now. I have really had it so rough.

Read more at: gistandgbedu.com 
Beautiful paper art work of MTV BASE VJ EHIZ as he talks about his rise to fame Beautiful paper art work of MTV BASE VJ EHIZ as he talks about his rise to fame Reviewed by BimbogrammPr on 5/28/2016 10:26:00 am Rating: 5

No comments